Click on the individual cognitive measures to find out more.
|14 years (APU test administered to cohort member, mother and partner.)|
|17 years (MCS7 not available at time of writing.)||
Explore the cognitive measures in other studies covered by this guide:
- 1946 National Survey of Health and Development (NSHD)
- 1958 National Child Development Study (NCDS)
- 1970 British Cohort Study (BCS70)
- Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC)
Explore the cognitive measures across studies by life stage:
- Background & instruction on using this guide
- Acknowledgements and copyright information for this guide
- References for this guide
- Download the full guide as a PDF
This page is part of CLOSER’s ‘A guide to the cognitive measures in five British birth cohort studies’.