The following acknowledgements and copyright information apply to the CLOSER resource: ‘Physical activity across age and study: a guide to data in six CLOSER studies’.
The authors of this guide would like to thank the study teams and participants for their continued support. The authors would also like to thank Dr Andy Wong, Dr Brian Dodgeon, and Ms Kelly Ward for research assistance in this project.
The creation of the online, interactive version of this guide was led by Dara O’Neill and Catherine Zang from CLOSER.
This guide is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence. The extract below is a summary. The full terms are available from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.