This week CLOSER launched the COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub, dedicated to the latest developments in longitudinal research, news and resources related to COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub was developed by the team at CLOSER to capture and showcase the rapid and extensive response to the COVID-19 pandemic by the longitudinal community. The Hub brings together the latest information and developments in relation to COVID-19 and acts as a ‘one-stop shop’ resource for researchers, parliamentarians and policy makers.
The Hub contains key sections, covering the COVID-19 surveys launched by UK longitudinal studies, new data releases, research and evidence, newsletters, blogs and opinion, how to register as an expert and further resources.
- Longitudinal surveys details the special surveys recently launched in the UK to help shed light on the health, social, behavioural and economic impacts of the pandemic at both a national and regional level.
- Longitudinal Data releases covers the latest COVID-19 longitudinal study data releases and where to access them.
- Research and Evidence covers the latest published findings on the impacts of the pandemic.
- Newsletters, blogs and opinion lets you explore the latest opinion pieces on the pandemic by the longitudinal research community, and access all issues of CLOSER’s COVID-19 Update Bulletin.
- Register as an expert section points to online databases where you can register your expertise to help provide insights to the UK government.
- Further resources provides information and links to a number of other useful online resources related to COVID-19 research.
“I am delighted that we are launching the COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub. Longitudinal studies have a vital role to play in understanding the pandemic in both the short and long-term, and the Hub provides a valuable resource for researchers and policymakers to keep up to date with new data collections and emerging research findings.”
– Professor Rebecca Hardy, Director of CLOSER
The Hub will continue to grow in the coming weeks and months as new developments unfold.
Explore the COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub
Sign up to CLOSER’s COVID-19 Update Bulletin