Looking for writers and bloggers in the longitudinal research community!
CLOSER is launching a new blog series called COVID-19: Perspectives, to go on our new COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub, which has the latest news, research and resources regarding COVID-19 in the longitudinal studies research community in one place.
The CLOSER blog focuses on the use, value and impact of longitudinal studies on research and policy (across biomedical, social, economic and environmental areas), now and in the future.
For our new blog series we’re looking for collaborators who can write about longitudinal research relating to the pandemic.
Themes/topics we’re looking to cover in relation to COVID-19 research and policy are:
- Data harmonisation including harmonisation of COVID-19 questionnaires
- Data linkage to health, geographical, education and social media data
- Data sharing and open science
- International perspectives
- Technological innovation and methodological innovations, including data collection and management, metadata, study design and analysis, and participant engagement
If you are interested in writing a blog or opinion piece for us, please get in touch with CLOSER Communications & Marketing Manager, Razwana Quadir: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest blog: Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on the older population in England
- Related blog: COVID-19: a defining moment for longitufinal research?
- Explore the COVID-19 Longitudinal Research Hub
- Sign up to CLOSER’s COVID-19 Update Bulletin