CLOSER produces four main newsletters designed to keep you up to date with all the latest news and blogs, research, events, and policy developments from the longitudinal population study community.
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our CLOSER updates today.
Below you’ll find previous issues of Longitudinal News and our COVID-19 Update Bulletin which ran from June to November 2020.
Latest issue: May 2022
This month’s issue of Longitudinal News features the new CLOSER Director job opportunity, our forthcoming webinar introducing ELSA & NICOLA, and the latest updates to the Catalogue of Mental Health Measures. Plus, catch up on all the latest news, events and research from the longitudinal research community.
- 2021 highlights
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- 2020 highlights
- December 2020
- October 2020
- Newsflash: 11 new studies join the CLOSER consortium in first phase of expansion
- July 2020
- May 2020: Special COVID-19 Edition
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- Newsflash: Preparing for the future of longitudinal science – CLOSER publishes conference report
- March 2019
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our Longitudinal News direct to your inbox.
COVID-19 Update Bulletin
CLOSER launched the COVID-19 Update Bulletin in June 2020 to provide timely updates on the rapid response of the longitudinal population studies in the wake of COVID-19 and the first UK lockdown. As the initial response to the pandemic has moved into a new phase, the COVID-19 Update Bulletin has been integrated into our primary e-newsletter: Longitudinal News.
Past issues of the our COVID-19 Update Bulletin can be found below.
- Issue 7 | Published 30 November 2020
- Issue 6 | Published 7 October 2020
- Issue 5 | Published 2 September 2020
- Issue 4 | Published 21 July 2020
- Issue 3 | Published 6 July 2020
- Issue 2 | Published 17 June 2020
- Issue 1 | Published 1 June 2020
- Longitudinal News: Special COVID-19 Edition | Published 14 May 2020