CLOSER produces four main newsletters designed to keep you up to date with all the latest news and blogs, research, events, and policy developments from the longitudinal population study community.
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our CLOSER updates today.
Below you’ll find previous issues of Longitudinal News and our COVID-19 Update Bulletin which ran from June to November 2020.
Latest issue: May 2021
This month’s issue of Longitudinal News features our 2022 Preparing for the future conference plans and consultation survey, two new CLOSER blogs from Rob Davies (Head of CLOSER’s COVID-19 Taskforce) and Dr Charlotte Neville (NICOLA Science Officer), and new CLOSER videos – plus all the latest research, events and COVID-19 updates from the longitudinal community.
- 2020 highlights
- December 2020
- October 2020
- Newsflash: 11 new studies join the CLOSER consortium in first phase of expansion
- July 2020
- May 2020: Special COVID-19 Edition
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- Newsflash: Preparing for the future of longitudinal science – CLOSER publishes conference report
- March 2019
Complete our newsletter sign up form to start receiving our Longitudinal News direct to your inbox.
COVID-19 Update Bulletin
CLOSER launched the COVID-19 Update Bulletin in June 2020 to provide timely updates on the rapid response of the longitudinal population studies in the wake of COVID-19 and the first UK lockdown. As the initial response to the pandemic has moved into a new phase, the COVID-19 Update Bulletin has been integrated into our primary e-newsletter: Longitudinal News.
Past issues of the our COVID-19 Update Bulletin can be found below.
- Issue 7 | Published 30 November 2020
- Issue 6 | Published 7 October 2020
- Issue 5 | Published 2 September 2020
- Issue 4 | Published 21 July 2020
- Issue 3 | Published 6 July 2020
- Issue 2 | Published 17 June 2020
- Issue 1 | Published 1 June 2020
- Longitudinal News: Special COVID-19 Edition | Published 14 May 2020