Click on the individual cognitive measures in the table below to find out more.
|37 (Tests completed by a sub-sample.)||
|61-63 (At the time of writing, cognitive tests were provisional pending pilot and fieldwork.)||
|Multi-age (Tests completed by the children of a sub-sample of cohort members when the cohort member was aged 34. The child respondents were aged 3 years, 11 months, and 16 days or older.)||
Explore the cognitive measures in other studies covered by this guide:
- 1946 National Survey of Health and Development (NSHD)
- 1970 British Cohort Study (BCS70)
- Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC)
- Millennium Cohort Study (MCS)
Explore the cognitive measures across studies by life stage:
- Background & instruction on using this guide
- Acknowledgements and copyright information for this guide
- References for this guide
- Download the full guide as a PDF
This page is part of CLOSER’s ‘A guide to the cognitive measures in five British birth cohort studies’.